BLOW BUBBLEZ today, tomorrow and always and for ever! !

Sharing what I want, when I want on my blog.
 
Click here to get your free If You Were A Sailboat ringtone!

Click here to get If You Were A Sailboat MP3 at EZ-Tracks.com

Tuesday 24 July 2007

A Small Price To Pay

Today has been a bit of a funny old day. I was asked to do a health check on a particular website, but didn't feel comfortable doing this, maybe because I was a little unsure of how I would do this as I'm still very much a newbie to this whole Internet stuff.
However, after a little bit of gentle persuasion from a good work colleague,"Rascally", I knuckled down and got on with it.
I guess my initial stress was caused by me thinking that this exercise would take too much time. The task infact took just 30 minutes.
After this I felt a bit ashamed of myself for making such a big issue out of something so small.
30 minutes? A small price to pay to learn a new trick I suppose.

1 comment:

modesty said...

Thanks for that. I'll think of that whenever i start to feel that a task is too hard for me.

Thanks!