BLOW BUBBLEZ today, tomorrow and always and for ever! !

Sharing what I want, when I want on my blog.
 
Click here to get your free If You Were A Sailboat ringtone!

Click here to get If You Were A Sailboat MP3 at EZ-Tracks.com

Friday 20 July 2007

Truly Satisfying!!

I've been around computers 5 days a week for around 4 months now, before this I didn't even know how to switch on a computer let alone perform even the simplest of tasks, like create a folder structure.

The first 3-4 weeks drove me up the wall as I didn't have a clue about what the people around me were babbling on about.

Since the early days I really feel as though I've come along Leaps and Bounds.
I've become familiar with HTML, CSS, DREAMWEAVER and FIREWORKS, and had someone even had mentioned these just a few weeks ago, I would've had no idea about what they were going in about.

The experience has been....."TRULY SATISFYING!!!"

No comments: