BLOW BUBBLEZ today, tomorrow and always and for ever! !

Sharing what I want, when I want on my blog.
 
Click here to get your free If You Were A Sailboat ringtone!

Click here to get If You Were A Sailboat MP3 at EZ-Tracks.com

Monday 30 July 2007

Grateful For The Opportunity

I've been here at summit media for around 4 months now, since being here I've had constant training in the arts of HTML, CSS, Fireworks and at present am being taught SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
As part of my SEO training I've been trusted to take care of the SEO needs of particular clients, GSL Employment Screeening,Powergen, First Aid Warehouse and HQ Hair.
Sounds all too grand, doesn't it? It indeed feels it aswell.
Although the pay isn't nothing to jump and dance about, the resources available to me, and the training given, is absolutely priceless!
I'm pretty certain that if it wasn't for Summit Media I would never had had an oppurtunity of this greatness.
So SUMMIT MEDIA, I'm Grateful For The Opportunity!!
THANK_YOU!!

1 comment:

modesty said...

Aah, that sounds, i don't even know what word to use. It's great that you've got so much to do! is it nerve racking at times?